Please Note: This program is no longer available. Information here is for reference purposes only. The EBB program has been replaced with the ACP program. Click here to learn more about the ACP program and how to apply.
Do I qualify for Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program?
Eligibility for the program is based on the information you have provided. A household is eligible if one member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Qualifies for the Lifeline program;
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision, or did so in the 2019-2020 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Experienced a substantial loss of income since February 29, 2020 and the household had a total income in 2020 below $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint filers; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating providers’ existing low-income or COVID-19 program.
For questions related to eligibility and enrollment, contact customer support by calling 646-362-0988.