Swapping phones can definitely be done on the account if needed. However, there are things that should be considered when swapping devices.
- Consider the size/type of SIM. A new SIM is needed if old does not fit on the new device.
- Simply insert the SIM to the new device if the current SIM fits well. Otherwise, SIM change is required. Please note, only customer service can perform the SIM change for you.
For CDMA /CDMAS
- Make sure the new device is compatible.
- Contact Red Pocket Mobile Customer Service to perform the swap. Hotline 1-712-775-8777 or Chat with our Live representatives at goredpocket.com. Just click on the chat button at the bottom right of the screen.
For CDMA LTE
- Simply insert the SIM card to the new device. That should automatically change in the system and you can still enjoy the current refill.