Yes! Smart watches that use a SIM Card and are compatible with major cellular networks will work on Red Pocket Mobile.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting your TickTalk Smartwatch (connection problems and SIM card errors)
- Preventing unwanted calls (SPAM, wrong number)
- Red Pocket Globetrotter
- Red Pocket Global Internet FAQs
- Does Red Pocket Mobile offer Visual Voicemail services?
- What is the Red Pocket Mobile refund policy?
- Can I check my voicemail from another phone?
- What is VoLTE and can I use it with my Red Pocket service?
- What is WiFi calling and can I use it with my Red Pocket service?
- How do I activate my SIM card?