Having trouble making or receiving calls? Follow the simple steps below to begin using your CDMA account.
1. Program your device.
- OTA Programming for 3G devices
- If your device is CDMA non-LTE capable (3G), please dial *22890 or *228.
- Once you have dialed and reached OTA Programming. You will hear the following prompt: “Welcome to Over the Air Programming. Please hold while we program your phone. This call is Airtime Free"
- Once programming has completed, the device will reboot.
- If your device is CDMA LTE Compatible, you can start talking, texting and surfing the web, simply put the SIM card into the device and power it on.
2. Do a test call.
- Dial any number or simply dial 611. This will prompt you to set up your voice mail.
- Follow the prompts to set up your voice mail
- Once Voice Mail has been set up, your initial call will complete and you can start accepting calls.
3. Get a refill at https://goredpocket.com/easyrefill and enjoy the service!