EBB customers who do not qualify for the ACP program will lose connectivity on March 1, 2022. Switch to a standard, paid monthly plan.
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income program.
Please first submit an application to see if you qualify. Visit redpocket.com/assist to start the application process.
EBB customers that do not qualify for the new ACP program, will lose connectivity on March 1, 2022. Expiring lines will need to transfer to a standard Red Pocket Mobile plan. A Red Pocket Mobile customer service representative can assist you with the transfer.