A user guide is available for existing Red Pocket Mobile Globetrotter customers. For new customers, consider one of our other hotspot options.
The Red Pocket Mobile Globetrotter hotspot device is no longer available for sale. For available hotspot offerings, visit redpocket.com/hotspot.
If you currently own a Globetrotter hotspot, keep reading for features and a user guide.
Meet the Red Pocket Globetrotter Hotspot:
About this device:
- Supports up to 10 simultaneous devices
- Battery life up to 12 hours (estimate)
- LTE Category 4 Speed: Up to 150Mbps. Typical speeds 15Mbps-30Mbps, depending on coverage
- Default SSID: It will be displayed on the screen
- Default Password: It will be displayed on the screen
- Web User Interface: http://myhotspot or http://192.168.128.1
This device is not available for new purchases at this time. Please visit redpocket.com/shop/hotspot for new devices. Devices purchased from redpocket.com/shop/hotspot do not include global roaming services. Hotspots from redpocket.com/shop/hotspot are nationwide only.
I am now outside the US but I cannot get any service. What should I do?
Please check your device settings to make sure “Roaming” is enabled and ensure the Roaming Network setting is set to “Any Network.”
- Press the right arrow twice to get to the Settings menu.
- Select the Settings menu by pressing the middle button with the red check mark.
- Once in the Settings tab scroll down to Network and use the middle check button to select Network.
- Scroll down and select Roaming mode. Once roaming mode has been selected scroll down to select “Any Network.”
- Once this is done you can back out to the home screen and you are all set.
Please note that if you reset your device, the device will default to “Disable Roaming.” In that situation, you will need to enable the Roaming setting again in your settings in order to use Red Pocket Global Internet.