A confirmation code is provided to you after you order your service plan. This code is then entered when you're ready to activate, making it easy to assign your service plan to your new line. Click here if you need help finding your confirmation code.
Next, log in using the account you created during the SIM card order process.
Are you transferring in a phone number
IMPORTANT: If you wish to bring your current phone number to Red Pocket, be sure to transfer your number during the activation process. You will not be able to transfer a phone number in from another carrier later on.
It is important to be 100% accurate with your number transfer information. If incorrect information is provided, it can cause delays. If you wish to get a new Red Pocket phone number your Service Zip Code will be used to generate your area code and phone number
If you are transferring in an existing phone number, please wait until the number transfer is finished before starting the process. You can view the status of your number transfer by logging in to your redpocket.com account.
Once you've finished activation, setup your device
Lastly, insert your SIM card into your phone and power on your device. Once your device has powered on, you will receive a text message that will trigger automatic APN (access point name) setup. Your APN settings are responsible for your phone's internet connection. Follow the quick and easy steps on your phone to finish setting up and start using your new Red Pocket service!
Need help? Check for more details instructions for each step
- How to setup your eSIM after activation is complete.
- How to setup your GSMA SIM card after activation is complete.
- How to setup your GSMT SIM card after activation is complete.
- How to setup your CDMA SIM card after activation is complete.
- How to find your confirmation code.
- How to find your phone's serial number (IMEI or MEID number).
- How to transfer a phone number in from another wireless carrier.