One of the great things about Red Pocket Mobile is that you can change networks if you need to improve your coverage, have a new device, or are just trying to find the right fit for you. We do our best to make this unique Red Pocket Mobile benefit easy!
There are two ways to switch networks:
1. Use our CoveageGenius tool to easily switch your eSIM from one network to another (or switch from a physical SIM to an eSIM of a different network) while keeping your number functional. This is the fastest way to swap your network and best for eSIM compatible phones.
2. Purchase a replacement physical SIM card online and contact us to switch the line to the new SIM. This is best for switching from one physical SIM to another physical SIM card.
Obtain a new SIM Card for your desired new network
You may obtain a SIM Card by purchasing a replacement SIM Card at redpocket.com/shop/sim. Please be sure to select the SIM Card for the new network that you would like. This option is recommended for customers who have existing months of services they wish to transfer to a new SIM Card. Click here to learn more.Purchasing a plan from https://www.redpocket.com/plans with a preloaded plan is best if you plan to activate a new line of service and need a GSMA line. If you apply a plan that you purchase from redpocket.com/plans to your existing line of service, this plan will replace your existing one upon activation.
Make the switch!
To start the CoverageGenius swap, visit redpocket.com/account/CoverageGenius after logging in.
If you're purchasing a new physical SIM, once you have your new SIM Card, please contact us by phone, chat, or email at redpocket.com/contact-us and indicate that you would like to transfer your existing phone number to another network. Please include the following information in your email:
- The Red Pocket Mobile number that you would like to transfer to another network
- The SIM Card ICCID number that you would like to use
- Your device ID (ESN/MEID/IMEI#)
Once we receive your email, we will proceed to process your network transfer request within 1 business day. Please keep in mind that although we attempt to process network transfers as quickly as possible, delays due to our underlying carriers sometimes occur.